Talented, enthusiastic designer... Very accommodating and easy to work with; responsive and timely as well!
Awesome designer to work with.
Great Design , sharp and elegant.
Was quick to to respond to adjustments. Easy to work with.
How jnguyen j started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Rosehill Asset Management
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Based in Cypress, Texas, Rosehill Asset Management believes successful portfolio management is similar to growing a successful rose garden. Both require planning, experience, science, patience and a commitment to regular care and attention to reap maximum rewards.
Target Audience: CPAs, Attorneys, etc.
– Pre-retirement planning
– Employee Benefit Plan Analysis and Optimization
– At or post Retirement Income Planning
– Professional Discretionary Investment Management
– Analysis and management of assets under advisement
– Estate and Legacy Planning
– Online and mobile access to account and performance reports
– Quarterly progress meetings
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Velvet Red / Deep Reds
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please refer to the images attached for inspiration and look and feel.
1) Important: Would like to see an outline around the letters “R”, “A”, and “M” letters of the name. An outline or a creative and subtle way way to make the letters stand out
2) Interested in seeing a rose and its stem…garden theme or combo of a rose and a hill?
3) Contemporary fonts (sans serif)
4) Colors: deep reds/dark shades of red within the rose icon for depth?
5) Overall logo to look modern
6) Avoid making it look too feminine
7) Please...ORIGINAL ideas. No copying. If discovered, you will no longer be in this competition