Creador.Mx is an extraordinary designer! It was great to work with him and I was impressed on how good he was able to create a simple, cool and clear design for my business. Don't hesitate in working with him.
- Roberto Coste
This is our second project with KamNy and we are very impressed with his work.
Great designs! A wonderful experience provided by the Designer. The Designer was very tentative to my needs.
Great design, super fast execution!
- Waldy Chavez
Very fast and willing to work with my requests
How Roberto Coste started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Flete = (Freight in Spanish), Ya = (Now in Spanish)
Hence, FleteYa = FreightNow
FleteYa is a web page where companies looking to ship products (shippers) can publish their transportation needs setting a deadline to receive quotes from transportation companies (carriers). The carriers can see in their Apps all the loads available for them based on their eligibility (requirements of the load, characteristics of their trucks and their location). Each time a carrier submits a quote, the shipper is notified. When the deadline is reached or when the shipper accepts a quote, the load is assigned to the carrier.
What will FleteYa accomplish?
* Avoid empty backhauls for carriers.
* Help carriers to be more profitable, productive and better utilize their assets, increasing their return on investment.
* Make the transportation industry more efficient and reduce costs.
* Reduce the number of trucks in the highways and therefore traffic and accidents.
* Reduce emissions by making the usage of available trucks more productive and reducing number of trucks on highways.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Its very important to mention that because there will be an App of FleteYa, the logo proposed by you (or a slight adaptation of it) should fit and look good in an icon for the App.
I strongly suggest to present both: the logo, and the App icon.