The designer did great work and had creative ideas.
Fida he did us an awasome design I personally recommend him to everyone would like to be unique and creative go with Fida
Great job! Super designer!
- J.E Design
Always a pleasure working with InSight VS, he's very flexible, can work fast and always has an eye for detail. He is truly interested in the brand behind the logo and will do whatever it takes to get the logo just right.
Working with AxisDesign was a real pleasure.They clearly understood my needs right off the mark. Revisions were completed quickly. We are very pleased with the outcome.
How SkyDesLog started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Metropolitan areas worldwide face a major challenge. The ever-growing number of cars in use plus the scarcity of land for new parking spaces creates traffic congestion and pollution and decreases the quality of life. We make innovative automated parking systems…like robotic valet parking...to park more cars in a given area. Our systems park four times as many cars as conventional parking garages...even under, between or inside buildings. Like the watches, our Swiss-designed solutions offer car owners superior convenience and retrieval speed as well as unsurpassed flexibility, profitability and reliability for developers and operators.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
0. We are in a B2B business but welcome distinctive and uncommon suggestions.
1. Please watch the 4min video on our website to get an idea of our products: http://www.skyline-parking.com
2. Some more words that you could think of when brainstorming:
Many cars, crowded metropolitan areas, and traffic congestion are the status quo. Our automated parking systems create additional parking space, allow for green space, and save CO2. You can understand our automated parking systems as sophisticated, technology-loaded real estates.
3. Your creativity is highly appreciated. You might stack cars somehow or be really abstract. We have no clear preference yet.
4. Under "Do you have any example logos you like?" we uploaded a Skyline-logo that does look very unprofessional but covers most of the relevant concepts: traffic congestion, cars, parking, aboveground, belowground, world. Maybe that's helpful.