She is the best that's out there hands down... I really enjoy working with her and she is amazingly super fast... always recommended by me
How Steve324578 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manufacturer a new brand called "Republic" wheels. These are off-road/truck wheels. We target southern folk, people that love trucks. Mostly male (95%), Patriots, gun slingers, Texans.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Will primarily be used as a one color print without shading, etc.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
9/12 Updates - Thanks to all those that have submitted so far. We're not going to go with anything with a bull, so no need for more of those. A few concepts I'd like to see explored are:
- Flag - Inclusion of a flag (not the American flag) in the logo or even the logo laid out as a flag (rectangular and flat) could be cool and symbolize Republic Wheels a country/place/group/etc.
2. Compass - Many logos in out industry use a star at the center. We are trying to avoid that, but a compass could give a similar feel while still being unique. Example of one I liked due to it's older look without being too detailed: https://www.screencast.com/t/a6ecELGALSDk
Again - One of the primary goals is to create something visual that is so appealing to our target market that they want to wear or display it even if they don't own our products.
**No images of wheels/tires in the logo**
1. Simplicity > Complexity
2. Looking for single color / stamp type feel. No shadows.
3. Round and/or Square is better than something that's overly rectangular (for purposes of filling out the center cap on the wheel nicely) but not required.
4. Patriotic and/or industrial vibe.
5. Something folks would be proud to wear on a t-shirt.