Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Integration Architects is an IT Consulting firm that helps our clients integrate their various software platforms so they can share data. One of our key focus areas is helping clients create a "Hybrid Cloud', in which they can move data to and from the following: Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) tools (such as Salesforce.com), custom mobile apps, back office systems (such as SAP, legacy mainframe apps), etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here are some additional thoughts based on the first set of designs we've received -- thanks for the work put into these so far!
• Many of them have a graphic image, which can be used as a stand-alone item in a proposal, etc. These designs will be preferred over the ones with just the two words.
• We really like the designs that have tried to utilize the initials "IA" into a graphic element, but the I and the A need to stand out more in order for this approach to work well.
• There is more emphasis on the word “Integration” than the word “Architects” in many of the designs, which may be coming from the way the current logo was designed. Both words should have roughly the same emphasis, i.e. have roughly the same weight in the logo.
• The blue / gray color schemes that most of them use are fine, but, the use of other colors is also acceptable.
• Having a black or blue background is not really a good option.
Our current logo, which is included below, is looking old and the fonts need to be updated. There is a Word document that includes examples of logos we like.