1) Further information for the name: Feel free to use any separation between "soom" and "it", it doesn't need to be a dash. Please no dots for separation. All letters should be either upper or lowercase.
"soom-it" is a pun between "zoom" and "summit" (the logo may show a relation, but it's not required).
2) Description of ourself:
- we are on the edge between seriousness and craziness
- we are perhaps a little geeky
- we love cutting edge technology
- we are open-minded
3) Further requirements for the final round:
The main goal is to create a simple logo with just one symbol in it.
- Colors: Grayscale (that includes black and white) with either orange or blue. We need a black/white version too (may be grayscale).
- Symbol: We want to focus us on one visible element in or next to the logo. Use either a mountain or a binocular as a symbol (or shape).
- Font: We would like to avoid a super bold font. Try different weights. Use a simple font.
- Name: The parts soom and it should be separated somehow (also in the black/white version)
- Ambiguity: Non-disturbing or eye-catching ambiguity is ok with the symbol (mountain, binocular). Other ambiguity, e.g. with 1s and 0s is ok as long as the reader (outsider) doesn't notice it.
- Communication: if you as a designer have other great ideas or if you have any concerns or questions, just drop us a comment.