1. full title for logo is DYLER, we dont put .com in the title. We haven't decided yet whether we want it to be presented in large caps or only the first letter is a big cap, so no strict on rule on this one.. (e.g.:
DYLER, Dyler, DYler, DYLer, dYler.com etc.)
2. One of the options would be getting a 'badge' from the dyler letters, like shown in samples ( sample: number 2).
facebook/twitter uses badges we could try to get a badge from our logo as well.
3. Same goes with character, if it's a unique one and fits our purpose for instance this one with a hidden sense ( sample: number 3)
4. We don't mix both badge and character, one is enough.
5. Full freedom to experiment with colors, you can even try something unusual, uncommon which could become our
uniquiness from other competitors. However the majority of our development sees this project done in mild, flat
bluish/greenish colors. We think that combination of 3 colors at once would be more than enough, and plus the logo
should look good on black/white. and btw We dislike gradients! Some samples wich we found attractive on ( sample: number 5)
6. Logo could be placed in the frame such as in a ( sample: number 6) however not necessary
7. Some part of the logo could be done in different color combination ( sample: number 7)
8. Fat solid font, good distinctive accent, we find it suitable to our concept. ( sample: number 8)
9. We like this concept of logo ( sample: number 9), on dyler we could sharpen the DYL letters for that case.
10. We are dealing with uniqueness and conservative audience in that way our logo might be filled with elements of luxury and greatness such as: wings, lions, mythology etc. and even though we look really carefully on this we ask you you give a shot with that combination. some samples: found on ( sample: number 10)