Very responsive and great designs. Easy to work with. Thanks!
- ultrasonic ᶤᵐᵍ
I'm very satisfied with the work of ultrasonic, the logo is perfect.
I am fully satisfied with his work. He is very creative and has lots of patience. He gave me many options from the beginning.
Solid work and awesome designs. Thanks
Hafiiza nailed 100% what we were looking for. We are very impressed about the fast and prompt feedbacks. We strongly recomment working together with Hafiiza. Thanks for a great job.
How atul.soni started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
TiE is an organization focused on growing and developing the entrepreneurial community in the Greater Boston Area. Each year, TiE hosts a conference known as TiECON East.
Traditionally, the audience has been a slightly older demographic. However, the focus for this year's conference is to engage with the "next wave" of younger entrepreneurs and seek to build lasting relationships.
The rebranding and new logo will seek to provide a new clean look for the TiECON East Conference that communicates this newfound focus.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
For the final round, here are some adjustments we would like you all to make:
• Do not include “TiECON” in the name—only “TiE startupCON”
• Leave a space between “TiE” and “startupCON”
• “startup” should be in lower case
• Use the specific red, blue, and gray colors that are in the existing TiE Boston Logo (see Brief for attached logo). Do not use the lighter blue color in the former TiECON logo.
• We are interested in evaluating some logos that do not include an object (i.e. globe) and are strictly a word mark logo
• We are also interested in evaluating some logos that present the words “TiE” “startup” and “CON” in vertical format as opposed to strictly horizontally
Hope this helps clarify instructions moving forward. Feel free to message if you have any questions.
The three components of TiEStartupCON name-- "TiE", "startup", and "CON" should be clear.
Can probably be done by using the three different colors-- i.e. "TiE" in red, "startup" in white/ gray, and "CON" in blue. For colors, please use the same shades of colors in current TiE Boston logo (provided).