The whole experience was great! Any adjustments were never a problem and were done straight away.
Everything went smoothly as always. Highly recommend. Amazing work!
Excellent! Professional, flexible, friendly and very quick turn around time
How aaronappleton started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Environmental Investing will be a podcast and website that features interviews with interesting guests from around the world to explore market-based solutions to environmental problems.
The demographic breakdown of our target audience is:
- mainly living in the cities of Brooklyn, Portland, San Francisco, and London
- refined sense of aesthetics/a wee bit hipster
- progressive, creative and artistic
- highly educated
- globally minded/well-traveled
- about equally male and female
- ages 21 - 34
- multiple ethnic backgrounds
- investment professionals
- environmental science professionals
- environmental product and service entrepreneurs
- have a strong value of science
- motivated by social issues
- environmentally conscience
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
White, Gray, Black (and for the second version gold, black and white)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Design the logo like you are creating a minimalist piece of art to be displayed in a contemporary art gallery (or something your hipster friends would be proud to wear on a t-shirt).
I want the text (“Environmental Investing”) to be in black or white (or gold for the second version). The aesthetic I'm going for is professional/timeless with a bit of an earthy and fine art feel.
See the attachment for image and font ideas, and a detailed description of what I'm looking for with the logo.