Completed many jobs with this designer. Outstanding job!
- pecellele pencil
very good deigns!:)
- Drake Schneíder
Drake was able to take my design thoughts and apply his creativity to amazing work.
Didit really did it! A great job, over and above - an obvious passion for design and very talented at achieving the desired result. Has a great eye and understands key concepts very well - we very much highly recommended.
so happy to work with Konstabr. Such a great communicator and designer.
The designer was very patient with me and a true professional. Thanks again.
How BOPLAN started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Flex Impact (smaller) Safety Barriers (bigger)
What’s your company slogan?
Ready for Impact!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manufacture flexible safety barriers (polymer) to protect pedestrians/workers from heavy forklift traffic or dangerous machinery in warehouses, production halls, cargo airports, etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
the boplan logo colors (grey, red, black and white) + yellow
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
American football is the 2018 theme in all our marketing communication. We need an aggresive american football themed style club logo to support this. Trucks, exhibition stands, catalogs, local rugby team, will all be carrying this logo.
- This logo needs to have 1 product, the “TB Double barrier” (see attached) centralised in the logo.
- With a strong threatening/raging/dramatic rhino OR forklift appearing behind it/hanging over it.
- The safety barrier must be shown flexible/bulged towards the reader due to the impact behind it of the Rhino OR forklift and the flexibility of our product.
- The logo needs to use Boplan black (main color), red, grey, white & yellow colours.
- It needs inclusion of Boplan logo (without http://www.boplan.com)
- it needs to have "Safety Barriers" as biggest text,
preceeded by "Flex Impact" (smaller) and succeeded by "Ready For Impact!"
American football theme functions as the perfect bridge between our safety barrier products and the game of football:
- strength of our product VS strength of a player
- warehouse traffic plan VS rugby game plan
- barrier impact protection VS charging rugby players
- line of safety barriers VS line of defense with players