Wonderful job! Very creative and responsive to changes and adjustments along the way. Thank you for the extra efforts that you made, sincerely appreciated. Would love to work with you again!
Great job. Good designs, good communication, very responsive.
How Nestoramaya started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer expert design & engineering services, namely "Concept Co-Creation", and intellectual property (ie. software) to be deployed in FPGA-based embedded systems. We target the broadcast and communications markets.
A field-programmable gate array (FPGA) is an integrated circuit designed to be configured after manufacturing, using specialized computer languages and tools. Think of a chip, like the iPhone's A-series processors, except that the chip can be reconfigured after manufacturing to serve a modified function; the actualy _hardware_ can be modified, not only the software that runs on the hardware.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking for a new "Chip Logo" only. We will keep using the original logo that does _not_ have the chip (ie. keep Coveloz_logo.pdf), and so the new chip logo must match the Coveloz_logo.pdf - this should make it easier for you!
I would like to see a new "Chip Logo" only. The purposes of the "Chip Logo" are:
1) to separate the "Coveloz" into "Co-Veloz", to emphasize the origin and pronunciation of the name
2) to highlight that we are a chip design company (chip as in FPGA)
The problems with the current chip logo are:
1) the chip is a pixelated raster image; I would like all-vector graphics
2) the gradient, from orange to yellow, is missing from the "VELOZ" portion of the name
3) I find it a little boring; too square; the chip is matt & drab-looking...