Thank you for designing stylish template for us. I also appreciate you met many request.
Andiasmara was prompt to respond with modifications to our feedback and produced a design we really liked. Great overall.
This is my second time working with azist, and he's come through again! He's a pleasure to work with, and obviously has some serious talent. I'll definitely turn to him first if I have another design project!
Thank you very much
- Yay! D A Y
He did a great job leading the innovation around the design concept and also being flexible to the tweaks and ideas I had as well. Great designer.
Excellent work and service!
How paulquinn started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an IT consulting and thought leadership company, focusing on modern, forward-looking data and analytics technologies and approached (think machine learning and AI).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Website address: leapbeyondanalytics.com - ignore the content/design here (it's awful - this logo is just the start of what we need to do!)
- We have "Leap Beyond" trademarked - please allow for a TM symbol
- Please use stock imagery, though we'd want original imagery at a future point (we don't have this now).
- We're not related to leapbeyond.ai (the branding can't be confused with this and so shouldn't include a "bunny" :))
- Abstract logos and typography-based logos are more than fine
- We prefer "clean" looking, non-fussy logos
- After the logo, we'd be looking to develop a brand system for use across website, presentations and promotional material. Any logo should take this into account (ie if it incorporates any elements in it which could be expanded on/reused later for this system)
- We're very exited to be working with our chosen designer now and for future projects - this is the start of a long term project!
Sites/logos we like are:
Quantum Black: quantumblack.com