Creativity, skills and great attention to detail that could only result from years of experience. I'm so glad to have had Canda participate in my logo design contest. I highly recommend him!
- pakdhe 20.08
Pleased to help in any way
How toohey00 started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our business is a Car Broking Business.
We act on a clients behalf to source the new vehicle of their choice. Utilising our industry network, we find the best deal possible on the car our client is looking for. Our objective is to get our client a significantly better price than what they would be able to get making direct approaches to car dealers. We intend to offer a trusted service, save our customers time and money and ensure a quality outcome.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Logo to be:
• Text based (stylised type) with either a simple icon/image or a small detail incorporated into the text that signifies the business.
• We foresee that either the simple icon/image or small detail incorporated into the text would be able to be pulled out of the logo to be used in social media avatars or other applications requiring a square/vertical image.
• An appropriate example of a simple icon/image with the text logo would be the ‘Wolf’ logo selected within the 99 Designs brief.
• An appropriate example of a small detail being incorporated into the text logo can be found at http://www.bundlebags.com.au where a button has been added to the ‘B”. This ‘B’ is used as their social media avatar.
- comfortable to explore utilising variations of capital and lower case letters for the 'C' in Car and 'S' in Source. Preference is to keep the two words together.