Our designer read through what we wanted and thought about it and came up with a creative design. Nice work!
- Porvel Design
We loved how well that Kelvin & Cynthia interpreted our brief.
- OsumStudio Pvt.Ltd.
Always a pleasure to work with Surinder
- James Thai
- Coincept ™
Well done and design is great
How lucieU started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Bright Future Pensions Advice
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our website is to generate leads of people looking at restructuring or drawing cash from their pension.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
We want something clean and light, with the main focus being to divert attention to lead generation form.
Elements to include in the landing page
All text mentioned here is in the attached word document.
- A small amount of sales spiel to direct the reader to the data capture form
- Data capture form (Name, Tel/Mobile Number, Email, Age, Pension Value (approx.)
- A button to send the form data saying "Get free advice from a pensions advisor today"
- A few bullet points under the heading "Why release quick cash from your pension?"
- A section with icons (to be designed separately), headings and a short descriptive sentence, similar to the section on http://www.directppi.com that is under the heading "There are lots of PPI companies - Why Direct PPI?"
- A footer containing:
-- Contact details
-- A brief disclaimer
-- Social media buttons
The aim here is just to effectively generate leads. So by all means rearrange and remix the information to give us the most effective landing page we can possibly have. Thank you!