Satrialistic was amazing to work with! So fast with changes and really did everything to make my experience positive and my site amazing. If you get to work with Satrialistic, you are working with the best!!!
- cbrown n
How Powermoveguru started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We aggregate projects from all major crowdfunding sites
We pool together the best projects from kickstarter, indiegogo, rockethub etc, present them to our users in one place so they can discover projects that are important to them
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Log into our site at http://dropkic.kr
also check out:
other crowdfunding sites
In vertical hierarchy:
1) A small (approx 50px) menu strip at the top
2) A larger (approx 300px) photo strip with the title and subtitle on the left, and 1 or more CTAs on the right (log in, find out more etc.)
3) 1 strip of a category picker widget, with a text list of 10 categories on the right ('Arts', 'Tech', 'Dance', 'Film/video', 'Music' etc) and then 3 or so featured projects on the left
3) 1 or more horizontal strips of 3 rectangles featuring individual crowdfunding project pictures e.g. one 'trending' strip, one 'near you' strip, one 'nearly funded' strip, one 'new projects' strip etc.
4) Testimonial strip from one of our customers e.g. pullquote and picture
5) Media feature strip
6) Cruft links at the bottom