We are looking for an infographic that provides a visualization of our direct marketing solution. The solution includes 4 components: Merge Purge + Matchback, a Marketing Database, Direct Database Marketing (DDM) Insights and Account Management and Services.
We offer a fully integrated solution with all 4 components, but we also offer Merge Purge + Matchback as a standalone capability.
For a fully integrated solution, all available data sources are brought together in the Marketing Database for a single view of the customer. We use the single view of the customer along with prospect files to segment the population for mailing. We perform hygiene and cleanse the segmented file in preparation for the merge purge. In the merge purge step, duplicates are identified and removed. Based on client direction, mail quantities are selected and any versions or test panels are set up. Mail files are created and response and attribution rules are established for future reporting. Once the campaign goes live, there is a continuous, automated response process that matches transaction files against the mail file to update analytical files. These analytic files can be used to create Response Reporting for Merge Purge + Matchback clients or they can populate the DDM Insights SaaS platform. We view the process as circular as it allows for insight generation that can drive improvements in direct marketing contact strategies.
Solution Summary Background Copy:
Campaign Execution and Insights Combined
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology platform supports outstanding merge purge processing and consolidates all customer and prospect data providing visibility into what channels and combination of contacts are generating sales. It’s a solution that supports continuous improvements in contact strategies.
Merge Purge + Matchback
• Advanced capabilities with relational database technologies
• Flexible customer segmentation
• Sophisticated matching algorithms and deduping levels
• Multi-dimensional back end tracking eliminates the need for most keycodes
• Hosted database provides a single view of customers and prospects
• Integration of all available data feeds - direct mail, catalog, email, website activities, etc.
• Full purchase and historical mail history
• Multi-channel campaign support
• Reporting & data mining platform integrated with database
Direct Database Marketing (DDM) Insights
• Hosted, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) reporting & data mining platform
• Direct online access designed for non-programmers to run reports or mine data
• Dashboards, standard reports, and sophisticated ad hoc querying
• Advanced attribution scenarios
Account Management and Services
• Experienced account managers work with each client to plan and execute projects
• Dedicated cross-department team from implementation through ongoing production
• Affordable, inclusive flat fee pricing model
• Additional services include circulation management and list rental fulfillment