Talla automates pieces of a human's workflow for customer service reps. I want to show the difference in workflow and human work needed when someone uses our AI-assistant vs. the old way.
Therefore, I'm looking for a comparative graphic that shows:
"The Old Way"
1. A customer question comes in
2. It gets added to a queue to be answered by a rep
3. The customer waits
4. A support rep picks up the question
5. The rep answers OR
6. The rep reads through documentation to find the answer
7. They search another system because they need more information about the customer to provide the correct answer.
8. They write up an answer, and send it to the customer.
"The New Way"
1. Talla answers a customer question immediately
2. OR Talla routes a new type of question (that it doesn't know the answer to) to a support rep.
3. Talla suggests an answer.
4. The rep approves the answer, and Talla sends it to the customer.
As far as how to present this - I would be happy with a side-by-side comparison of these two scenarios. Please use icons where possible to support copy so it doesn't need to be so lengthy.
I'm also open to a more creative intrepretation that shows the Old Way vs. the New Way, as long as it communicates the same concept.