Very professional. Made ever adjustment we requested. Excited about our new logo.
How NKiernan started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide P25 radios and radio systems to the public safety. Our audience is first responders.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are having a trades show in Las Vegas and want a mural design on the wall. We are going to have people try to find 10 of our VP6000 radios in the mural. The mural needs to be the city of Las Vegas and include any and everything that has to do with that town/city/state. Ex: the Las Vegas Strip as well as other popular landmarks, casinos, etc. Also, KENWOOD is a huge sponsor of McLaren cars. If you could add a red McLaren car in their that would be great. The game will be a Where's Waldo sort of game/scene.
Feel free to take inspiration from the vintage "Greetings from..." postcards and/or lay out any sort of scene that includes some of the below elements.
*Please make sure to open the "APCO booth" PDF file attached to this brief. It shows an example of the design needed (although doesn't have to be this realistic/detailed) and formatting*
* John Denver (musician; must include in scene please; see attached image)
* McLaren car (see attached for images)
* Denver Airport's iconic blue horse statue (see attached image)
* Denver blue bear statue that looks into the convention center (see attached image)
* Mile High Stadium (home to the Denver Broncos NFL team)
* Coors Field (home to the Denver Rockies MLB team)
* Denver Art Museum; very distinct architecture (see attached for image)
* State capitol building (see attached image)
* John Elway (famous Broncos quarterback)
* CO state flag (is applied everywhere throughout the city)
* beer garden scene (beer is huge business in DEN)
* snow-capped mountains in background
* Denver skyline (see attached)
The wall itself is 192" x 168". A KENWOOD logo will be incorporated at the top and a 60" TV screen adjustable to where you see fit (See attached PDF). Also, attached is our radio black for police and hi-viz for fire. (Photos and Icons - PNG)