Besart is a talented designer. nothing was too much trouble. We are so pleased with his work. Besart was happy to make suggestions. Job went very well. Happy to work with him again. Thank you Besart From Morris & Donna.
Rio was fantastic to work with. The logo concepts he developed were very high quality and totally unique. He was very responsive to feedback and happily made numerous revisions for us to get everything perfect. I have used 99Designs multiple times over the past year, and Rio was definitely one of the best designers I have worked with.
How sypat0 started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
The Elastic Boutique
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell latex exercise bands under the brand R:Fitness. Target audience would be anyone trying to stay and maintain their health via exercising, especially women. Even so, we do want something that will not put men off either.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need an exercise wall chart designed. We already have a list of exercises that we want and need those illustrated as accurately as possible all with the same character. In all, we would like to have the wall chart be easy to 'read', and also reflect elegance and taste.
1) The dimensions of the wall chart should be about 60cm (Width) x 42cm (length) and would be folded up to 15cm x 10.5cm, so think of the creases the paper would generate when being folded.
2) The products that go along with this exercise chart are two 2 meter long flat exercise bands (6 inch width) of different resistances and two loop bands (3/4 inch width) that are about 55cm long when laid flat.
3) RfitnessWallChart_final.pdf has the list of exercises that we want on the wall chart. It includes directions of each exercise, some pictures, and some links to videos that might better help you understand and illustrate.
[One note: when the exercise shows a "Loop band" in brackets, please illustrate that exercise with the loop band instead of the flat band]
5) Each exercises has a list of muscles that it targets, so it would be good to be able to show on the illustration what's targeted instead of using words (maybe color the part of the body targeted in red etc)
6) AdditionalInfo.pdf has the welcome message, warnings, product care etc which needs to be put on the wall chart as well.
7) We don't have a specific layout in mind and are welcome to ideas.
8) The wall chart (in English) has to be on one side/page only because we will use the flip side for a different language. Currently, all the files are in English but we are working on the translation of the instructions and other wordings to Spanish.