7 web icons to represent the underlying concepts in vividly visual and easy-to-grasp manner. The icons should have similar styles/colour and should ideally have some form of recurring theme or elements that can be found in all icons to connect them stylistically. Simpler is better should be the main stylistic driver...The colour them should fit well with the underlying colour scheme of the webpage.
Below is a list of the required icons, each with the description that will be presented on the webpage and a few critical keywords that should ideally be resembled in the icon.
1) What we do - CommerceBlock’s public blockchain based infrastructure enables the distribution, exchange and storage of tokenized assets and securities through the execution of smart contracts. We have created an open-source ecosystem utilizing sidechains together with an attestation service (MainStay) to combine the immutability and security of public blockchains with the flexibility of private blockchains. To achieve this, we have extended the sidechain protocol Elements with easy-to-use libraries for issuing assets, constructing complex trade flows, enforcing multiparty escrow and producing trusted regulatory audit trails
2) The Commerceblock network - CommerceBlock is more than just an infrastructure provider. It is the basis of a network of interoperable sidechains that leverage our open-source tooling in a variety of unique contexts. At the center (“root”) of this network is the CommerceBlock’s MainStay protocol. Sidechains in the CommerceBlock network are merkelized and anchored to a public blockchain, forming the structure of a tree. These anchored "leaf" chains can be customized by their operators to issue and distribute assets through advanced smart contracting protocols.
KEYWORDS: network, sidechains, interoperability, tree
3) Immutable and secure - Public blockchains derive their security from consensus protocols designed to operate in open and adversarial environments (e.g. proof-of-work). These protocols create a very large barrier for an attacker to reverse the history of the chain. Private blockchains are unable to achieve this security by default, however it is possible to anchor private blockchains into a public blockchain to access this property of immutability. We have designed the MainStay attestation protocol for just this reason. This protocol is available to both the CommerceBlock “root” chain and any “leaf” sidechains.
KEYWORDS: immutability, security, anchor/-ed
4) Flexible and customizable - Public blockchains are inherently restricted in the features they can provide to users. It is for this reason CommerceBlock focuses on the flexible nature of sidechains, where the operator can customize every layer of the system to their needs. They can define the consensus mechanism, the approach to regulatory compliance, the smart contracts that underpin the system and all other aspects of the sidechain while still allowing assets in these networks to be traded on exchanges and come into contact with the most cutting edge research in the space. The lightning network, atomic swaps and other exciting innovations are only one network upgrade away.
KEYWORDS: flexibility, customisation, innovation
5) Fault Tolerance and Privacy
-> the descriptions and the current icons are found on our website. We are looking for a new set of icons for these in matching styles with the above.
https://www.blockstream.com/ (for icon/graphics design)