We are looking for a set of 9 icons, for integration within a software application that we have. The software application is very much like Labview or Simulink, if you are familiar with that - and allows for dragging and dropping different computer algorithms and plugging them together to build more complex algorithms. We are looking for icons to represent a set of 9 categories of icons, related to computer vision, image processing, and machine learning. These icons are listed below.
One way to think about this is to think about image icons that are used in applications like PhotoShop, since we offer sort of similar functionality, but much more on algorithm development rather than photo manipulation.
1) Image Filters (blurring, edge detection, etc)
2) Image Features (corners, boxes, circles)
3) Scalar Functions (add, subtract, multiply, etc)
4) Matrix transformations (show a matrix being stretched or warped?)
6) Input / Output (read/write files, images)
7) Point cloud filters (similar to above, but operating on the types of point clouds you see coming from laser scanners, 3D cameras, etc)
8) Point cloud features
9) Machine Learning algorithms.
We are looking for something that is a mix of professional and creative. Use of multiple colors is fine.
Our website is at http://www.neyasystems.com, so you can get a sense of our current design, color scheme, etc. (Our logo came from 99 designs!).
Thanks very much for your efforts.