We would like 1 folder icon and 5 file type icons to be designed for us. For our initial set, we would like the following icons made:
* Folder (blue folder icon, make it similar to OSX finder folder or Dropbox's folder)
* Empty File Type (White/light color, rectangular file with folded upper-right corner)
* Image File Type (Using the Empty File Type icon as a base, make a file type icon that would indicate an image. Both Box and Dropbox seem to use some kind of mountain/moon but this isn't a hard requirement. It just needs to hint that this file is an image).
* PDF File Type (Using the Empty File Type icon as base, make a file type icon that would indicate a pdf. Draw some lines for "text" and insert a simple chart (see the Dropbox icon for examples).
* Video File Type (Using the Empty File Type icon as base, make a file type icon that would indicate a video file. We think this should look like film similar to the video icon in this set: https://dribbble.com/shots/1713656-…s&offset=1 )
* Zip File Type (Using the Empty file type icon as a base, make a file type icon that would indicate a zip file. This should be a zipper that comes from the top or bottom of the file icon)
Requirements for the Icons:
Mild Colors (similar to the first 2 attachments)
Thin lines/Pixel Art
We very much want icons that look to have a similar style to the Dropbox icons (thin lines, clean design) -- but obviously they must be unique for their designs. So the closer you can match something of that style the more we will like the design!
We need the following sizes to be provided as PNGs and we also would like the source files (illustrator/psd/etc):
32x32px, 64x64px, 96x96p, 128x128px, 192x192px, 256x256px
The winner of this contest will be immediately commissioned to create several more file type icons of a similar style via a private 99design project if they are interested!