Create the cover art for an iTunes-compliant podcast. Here are iTunes' instructions:
"Create your cover art, which must be in the JPEG or PNG file formats and in the RGB color space with a minimum size of 1400 x 1400 pixels and a maximum size of 2048 x 2048 pixels."
Here are the basic requirements:
1. Include the podcast name, "The Bitcoin Podcast"
2. Include some variation of the Bitcoin symbol. You're welcome to do this as creatively as you like: https://en.bitcoin.it/w/images/en/2…_Logo_.png
3. Include some variation on the YouTube play symbol: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb…3_icon.png
4. Include some symbol related to listening/audio (for example, in one of the examples below, they use an iphone + earbuds). You can be creative here!
4. Create a design that meets iTunes' size requirements but also works at a smaller size (eg, the size of iOS app icons, 120 pixels x 120 pixels), because that is the display size in most podcast marketplaces
I prefer bright color, and it seems the podcasts that work best have dark backgrounds with lighter elements/text, but I'll leave that decision up to you.
Here are examples of podcast cover art that I like:
The winner of a 99designs contest I recently held: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6z0u2cmqd….jpg?dl=0#
The Savage Lovecast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast…76301?mt=2
BS Report: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast…98743?mt=2
Thanks and good luck!