Brief extension based on previous 2 days of working with the designs:
lets stick with colors RED, YELLOW, BLACK(,WHITE)
no grading, no 3D, no shades
- please make some graphic sign, it seems that the best worked based on the letters DAC (if your design has at least 3 stars, then the graphic part worked), that will work as a stand alone symbol, but work out as a part of a logo
- explain your design idea
- use above sign in a logo containing only letters DAC
- use above sign in a logo containing only text "Disk Archive"
- use that sign in a logo containing only text "Disk Archive Corporation"
- use that sign in a logo containing only text "ALTO"
- use that sign in a logo containing only text "ALTO infinite"
There was one idea with an animal that we have liked greatly in addition to play with the letters and shapes.
My idea (no designed come with it, so i am not sharing any designer's idea) is to use some version of seal/stamp/hallmark, as sealing letters, graves, pyramids, ... i feel is a signal of "lock" and "protection". But it may be totally dead end, terribly bad looking, ... Hard to say. It is just a thought, and does not anyhow replace the brief etc.
there is need for full company branding, messaging, and long term cooperation.
The shape and colors of the logo should focus on ability to read / recognize the logo clearly. The yellow background fill is used now as identification of the company presence, products, marketing materials.
The shape should fill well general space available on ads, etc., ie 4:3,16:9 and similar common space shapes.
We also have a product named "ALTO"
We are considering sub products such as "ALTO Infinite", "ALTO Vault"
Can you elaborate how the product name will go together with the main logo?
Also, it is possible to use just "Disk Archive" Instead of "Disk Archive Corporation"