How developmentZ started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience are e-commerce sellers (for now mostly Amazon sellers -- those that seller their products on Amazon.com)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. We'd like one color, or at most 2 (but the second one needs to be reasonable and not stand out)
2. The logo needs to be professional and clean...no scribbly lines, etc.
3. Try to incorporate an elephant and IQ, but you don't have to if it doesn't work out.
4. We need multiple types of layouts (those that will fit one a website, another one with a very recognizable icon (like an elephant head or an interesting representation of the letters "IQ").
5. This is a tech business
6. If the elephant trunk needs to be up