UDPATE: some learnings from the first logos:
- please no logos that have their own background (like a full background box)
- no 3D effects
- no colourful gradiants over the text
- please make logos where the icon can be used indepently from the text
- please no logos which require more than 2 lines of text
- please no rockets, no shields as icons
1) Please check our website as a reference point to general tonality of our CI. Please also check our investors pitch deck, which is attached. The fonts in the pitch deck are fonts we could imagine to be our core CI fonts. So the logo should harmonize with them or even use them (the fonts are ALEO and LATO) - BUT we dont require the logo to be serif (actually we believe sans serif would work better) and we dont require it to be in the same font.
2) We are a green technology company or Cleantech company. But although most of the companies in this area are focussed on one specific topic (i.e. solar energy or electrical cars), we are a more generic technology and innovation company. So, the technology we develop is NOT focussed on one specific part of this industry (i.e. solar or wind energy production), but on developing breakthrough technologies for various segments of the energy network. Therefor the logo should NOT focus on one specific greentech/cleantech topic but be more generic. what we relate to is: nature, green world, healthy life, life, people, humanity, ...
3) Some ideas we could imagine or really like:
a) maybe something like the Unilever logo that assembles a lot of world/life/nature related items in either a letter or just a shape (see: https://www.graphicsprings.com/file…thod=ratio AND
b) a round brushstroke as an icon that resembles creativity, lifecycle, ... see as examples:
4) Other thoughts connected to our logo:
- we are a tech company, yet we dont want to be so focussed on this in our brand. more on life/ nature/ green/ ... it should be a very emotional tech brand
- we are a green company
- we are a global company
- we thrive to help minimize global warming/ greenhouse effects/ ...
- we innovate constantly
- we reach out to a global community/ network of partners
- we have extreme network effects and scale
- we have breakthrough technologies and IP
- we are a people company
- we want to be an emotional brand although everything is about tech
5) brands we like:
- sonnen batteries
6) if you are looking for icons one idea might be to check out Indian symbols for nature, green life, life, etc. as some of our founders are from India. But his is just 1 idea.