We started off a little bumpy because I didn't clearly communicate my vision. But CityX was able to adjust and respond quickly, changing direction mid-project. I was impressed!
Daniel has been superb to work with. He was responsive to our comments and needs, understood our brief completely, and delivered high-quality, professional designs for our new company in a rapid time-frame. He has demonstrated a strong understanding of the design industry through his excellent suggestions and advice. I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Very committed designer who want to get things right! Thanks!
- vector °
vector° is a fantastic designer to work with. He came up with an original, creative design for my logo that captured everything I was looking for. He was very responsive, always getting back to me very quickly when I had any questions or requests. vector° was also extremely accommodating about making tweaks to the design so that I could see what they looked like. Throughout the process, his focus was on designing a logo that I liked, rather than trying to impose his ideas on me. I could not be happier with the outcome.
Very good ideas ! logos look professionnals.
How niilo.ristmeri started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Buildie.fi is an app and web service that helps construction companies showcase their high-quality constructions. Normally construction companies differentiate on the market with price. Buildie helps them differentiate via quality. There is a global quality issue in construction business and buildie.fi is here to fix that. This is how it works:
1. Construction employees take pictures of their work via mobile phones
2. Images go then to the cloud and everyone included in the project see the work done (builders, supervisors, the client). This increases transparency and visibility to the construction process. All images get a geo-stamp and builder profile stamp to make them “buildie certified” and authentic.
3. After the construction is finished the client gets a document with pictures how his building was built (proves quality). The document is legally binding in court as a proof of how the building was built.
4. The construction company gets a rating from the client. If a company gets good ratings, they can sell to more customers and charge better price as they are known to be quality builders. Clients can go online to buildie.fi and check different construction companies and take offers from them.
Buildie.fi works on a traditional and masculine construction field. Buildie.fi brand should reflect this. The core audience are 35-65 years old construction managers, officers and decision makers. We like simple, clean and modern designs.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We would need “Brand guidelines” done including the following:
- Logo (re-design the logo)
- Business card design
- Color palette (turquoise and greyish)
- Typography (maybe open source typography that is easy to install)
- Templates: easy to customise b2b sales powerpoint + multitude of icons to use, word template, offer template