I have written a book about entrepreneurship that has these parts:
1. The other side of the hype around Silicon Valley and tech stardom - drunk on entrepreneurship, Cult of Disruption, startup myths
2. Mental Check Up - whether you should be an entrepreneur or not and are ready for the journey
3. Start - different phases you'll go through in setting up your business
4. Pitch - How to pitch your ideas
5. Evolution of the internal corporate culture
6. So what now...
The book is more in a novel style than a business book or manual. The title is "Tudo Mudou, novamente", translated: "Everything changed, again"
I want the cover to be impactful yet simple - not too busy - though its about startups and for startups, its also for entrepreneurs, not just tech.
I want it to be a little different - bright yet with a twist - the other side of all the hype
Shouldn't be a dark or heavy feel - more witty, ironic, upside down kind of way - light yet powerful - simplicity - don't like busy covers - simple and straight to the point and eye catching.
If only you knew back then what you know now.