We are looking for a a branded book series design template that allows space for each particular book title, with deliverables in the following file formats that can be uploaded to online platforms:
* e-book cover (front, side, back - formatted for Kindle)
* printed version (for Createspace)
* audiobook (for Audible)
* 3D book mockup (for marketing purposes)
The series title is The Blue Jeans Millionaire®, with various subtitles depending on the volume. For example:
* The Blue Jeans Millionaire Guide For the Newly & Nearly Married
* The Blue Jeans Millionaire Guide For Gen X & Millennials
But the very first intro volume will break with the pattern, titled "Become a Blue Jeans Millionaire: The Path to Create, Retain, & Protect Wealth"
We want blue jeans or denim worked in somehow to reinforce the brand identity, but nothing cheesy or cheap - something no-frills, classy, and quality. We've read that yellow is a very good color to use in e-book covers b/c it catches the eye. But we're not designers - that's why we're here!