Great work and great person to deal with. Will work with again.
Always great working with Geoff. Responsive/ open to feedback, quick (!) with a really clean design aesthetic. Just perfect for what we needed with this project.
- Lucy Isabella
Stand out designer. Was quick to respond to my requests, and I love his work. Great job!!!!
How Rburt started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
Cool Automotive Website
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Help consumers find the best price on a new car.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design a promotional banner for the SmartAutoSavings website that focuses on 4th of July Clearance and Sales. Some additional notes:
It's very helpful if you include the entire website page with your design.
- Visit the following web page to see the landing page and layout. The banner will go above the three tabs labeled Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 and to the right of the SmartAutoSavings logo: http://smartautosavings.com/new_car…ded?land=y
- the image MUST be 560x87 pixels
- include messaging that emphasizes 4th of July and the U.S.
- suggested messaging: "4th of July Clearance" OR "Huge Independence Day Savings". Depending on how you create the image, one message may fit better than the other.
- we tend to prefer images that contain a car or two, however this is not required
-try to utilize the existing Smart Auto Savings color scheme where possible
Feel free to look at our past Memorial Day Landing Page contest to get an idea of what we're looking for. Be creative and have some fun!