Hello creative people!
The contest is for a set of website ads for other websites and Google Adwords using the google display network. The ads can be static or animated gifs (animated preferred).
Draft ads do not need to cover all sizes but the winner needs to make all the following sizes (standard AdSense): 300x250, 728x90, 160x600, 120x600, 468x60, 250x250, 200x200, 336x280
The design should be clean, grab the attention, elegant, and blend well with the logo (hex colour used on the logo: #003366, #4477bb, #ffcc44) with Gotham and modified Oblik typefaces).
Logo might be absent from the first ad frames (if required to make bigger text size to attract attention) but must be present on the last ones. Logo and its variation enclosed.
The ad must make clear we are a futures broker.
If you choose to use them the typefaces used on the website are the following: Lato (this is actually a substitute for Gotham, which would have been preferred but not available as web font back then) as main sans-serif, League Gothic for feature headings on homepage and Noto Serif as main serif. Rokkit is also used on homepage for a different headline. Also Cabin Condensed for tables.
-SUGGESTIONS for text/ad feel: We really want to stand out from the crowd of not-so-exciting futures broker ads. The less dull the ad looks without looking "silly"/"over the top", etc. the better. Our target market are well educated 35-50 yo males and the ad should appeal to that demographics, and the ad should still represent our brand well (i.e. keep a degree of seriousness, no cartoonish feel, etc.).
- Strong Emphasis on "Global Futures Markets". If pictures are used, a world map and/or pictures of "traditional" futures markets (crude oil, gold, coffee, copper, stock market, corn, currencies) but also more "obscure" markets (Azuki beans, rubber, lumber, etc.) would be our suggestions (see the map mixing both ideas on the website homepage - feel free to use some of our assets for these, uploaded here - also available in higher res.) but we are open to novel ideas too.
For information, our full list of markets is here: http://www.wisdomtrading.com/global…s-markets/
- Suggestions for the ad copy for the main message: "Trade the World", "Global Futures Markets", "Increase Your Diversification Opportunities", "Over 300 worldwide/global markets in 30+ worldwide exchanges"
- Lower emphasis on our other strong points: "some of the best rates in the industry", "outstanding customer service", "many trading platforms to choose from"
- Include a Call-ToAction with a green button that "pops out" from the ad, with text "Check Our Top Offering", "Check Our Global Markets", "Increase Your Trading Opportunities" etc. (open to suggestions here as these are not very strong)
Adwords requirements for animations:
- Animation length must be 30 seconds or shorter
- Animations can be looped, but the animations must stop after 30 seconds
- Animated GIF ads must be 5 fps or slower
- Animated GIFs cannot be used in mobile or tablet ads
Good Luck! And hopefully have fun with this.