Nice job on our landing page project, very willing and patient to make requested numerous alterations. Thank you.
- BarristerBooks sH
- Ermanno Rosso
Very Creative! Great Work!
How next.step started their app journey
Who are you known as?
Connect Road Assist
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide road side assistance service throughout Puerto Rico. Our services include:
-flat tire change
-auto locksmith service
-emergency gas refill
We pride ourselves in offering this services using location based technology not used by our competitors. One of our edges is this app which is personalized for each corporate client and allows us to pinpoint the location of anyone who calls from it.
Note: the app will be deployed in both iPhone and Android
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for a complete skin for our new app. I will attach pictures for the few screens that we currently have.
I am not happy with the graphics that we developed so I am looking for a new icon/launch screen and skin.
This is meant to be used mostly in emergency situations (think: flat tire, dark road, rain, bad part of town, alone) so it should be easy to use from the first time its opened. Nevertheless we want something relatively fun looking and edgy while maintaining a "I can trust this to work anywhere, anytime" look.
Note that I have uploaded the current logo in two formats, however we are looking to make the red brighter and the blue actual blue so please do. If you feel we should change the colors, we are open to anything as we are just starting.
Landing Page button from top down:
1. Roadside Assistance -> will lead to request assistance page
2. Traffic Map ->will lead to a google map with traffic levels for streets your current location (is outside the scope of this contest)
3. About us -> Leads to about us page
4. Contact Us -> takes user to email with pre-filled "To:" field (outside scope of contest)
Request Assistance Page:
1. Request Assistance -> Send us your location and generates call
2. Call 911 -> generates a call to 911
3. Configure-> leads to one time configuration page
4. Our Services -> leads to our services page
One time Configuration:
-customer will input their phone number for a one time configuration